Demystifying Electric Bike Batteries: A Comprehensive GuideDEC.06,2023
Power Your Ride with Electric Bike BatteriesDEC.04,2023
Why is lithium battery recycling an urgent problem to be solved?NOV.07,2023
What is the safety of power lithium batteries?NOV.07,2023
What is the reason why the 18650 lithium battery cannot be charged?NOV.07,2023
What are the most potential new lithium battery materials in the future?NOV.07,2023
Researchers invent new electrolytes to enhance the performance of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Is the charger of a lithium iron phosphate battery the same as an ordinary lithium battery?NOV.07,2023
Introducing the development of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Briefly analyze the characteristics of lithium iron phosphate batteriesNOV.07,2023
1. Lithium batteries are light in weight and small in size. Lithium battery electric vehicles currently have diversified brands. In terms of power performance, they are similar to lead-acid batteries. They can be charged for 6 to 8 hours and can run 30 to 45 kilometers depending on the battery capacity. They weigh only the same as lead-acid batteries. About 1/5, and currently lithium batteries generally have a 2-year warranty and lead-acid batteries have a 1-year warranty.
2. Lithium batteries have activation-free characteristics. Lithium batteries are easy to activate. After 3-5 normal charge and discharge cycles, the battery can be activated and restored to normal capacity. Due to the characteristics of lithium battery itself, it has almost no memory effect. Therefore, users do not need special methods and equipment during the activation process of new lithium batteries.
3. Lithium batteries have memory effect. When charging lead-acid batteries and nickel batteries, we are always worried about the memory effect of the battery. However, lithium batteries for electric bicycles do not have memory effect, so you can charge with confidence without worrying about the battery's previous charging power consumption.
4. The lithium battery has a long cycle life. The lithium-ion battery is charged and discharged at a rate of 1C. Its cycle life is greater than or equal to 500 times. The capacitance at the 500th time is 70% greater than the nominal copper beam. Even if a lead-acid battery is discharged at 0.5C and charged at 0.15C, its cycle life is less than or equal to 350 times, and its capacity is less than or equal to 60%.
5. Wide operating temperature range: Lithium-ion batteries for electric bicycles can work in the range of -25 degrees to 55 degrees, and their electric capacity can reach 70% of the nominal capacity, while lead-acid batteries can only work in the range of 10 degrees to 40 degrees. It cannot work properly at -25 degrees.
6. Lithium battery charging time is short, green and environmentally friendly. Since the lithium-ion battery of electric bicycles has the characteristics of high current charging, the charging time is only 4-5 hours, while lead-acid batteries require 8 to 10 hours. There is no heavy metal lead that is harmful to the environment, and it is a highly environmentally friendly product."