Demystifying Electric Bike Batteries: A Comprehensive GuideDEC.06,2023
Power Your Ride with Electric Bike BatteriesDEC.04,2023
Why is lithium battery recycling an urgent problem to be solved?NOV.07,2023
What is the safety of power lithium batteries?NOV.07,2023
What is the reason why the 18650 lithium battery cannot be charged?NOV.07,2023
What are the most potential new lithium battery materials in the future?NOV.07,2023
Researchers invent new electrolytes to enhance the performance of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Is the charger of a lithium iron phosphate battery the same as an ordinary lithium battery?NOV.07,2023
Introducing the development of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Briefly analyze the characteristics of lithium iron phosphate batteriesNOV.07,2023
Generally, the capacity of household car batteries is between 54-60Ah. The car battery capacity represents the amount of electricity released by the battery under certain conditions (discharge rate, temperature, termination voltage, etc.). The capacity unit of a general car battery is Ah. For example, if a battery with a capacity of 60Ah has a continuous discharge current of 1A, it can be continuously discharged for 60 hours. Based on the national GB standard, taking the battery model 6-QAW-54a as an example:
1. 6 means it is composed of 6 single-cell batteries, and the voltage of each single-cell battery is 2V, that is, the rated voltage is 12V.
2. Q represents the purpose of the battery, and Q is the battery used to start the car.
3. A means dry-charged battery.
4. W means maintenance-free battery, if not, it means ordinary battery.
5. 54: Indicates that the rated capacity of the battery is 54Ah.
6. Angle mark a: indicates the first improvement to the original product.
7. The subscript b indicates the second improvement, and so on.
8. Note: Adding D after the model indicates good low-temperature starting performance, such as 6-QA-110D."