Demystifying Electric Bike Batteries: A Comprehensive GuideDEC.06,2023
Power Your Ride with Electric Bike BatteriesDEC.04,2023
Why is lithium battery recycling an urgent problem to be solved?NOV.07,2023
What is the safety of power lithium batteries?NOV.07,2023
What is the reason why the 18650 lithium battery cannot be charged?NOV.07,2023
What are the most potential new lithium battery materials in the future?NOV.07,2023
Researchers invent new electrolytes to enhance the performance of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Is the charger of a lithium iron phosphate battery the same as an ordinary lithium battery?NOV.07,2023
Introducing the development of lithium batteriesNOV.07,2023
Briefly analyze the characteristics of lithium iron phosphate batteriesNOV.07,2023
The reason why the 18650 lithium-ion battery cannot be charged
1. The internal charging circuit is faulty and cannot be charged normally.
2. The 18650 lithium-ion battery has a fault inside.
18650 battery cannot be charged solution:
1. The charger interface is aging or the charger itself is damaged. Replace with a new charger for testing.
2. There is a problem with the quality of the charging line. Replace the tubing with a new one.
3. The metal in the charge hole is oxidized and leads to poor contact, which is a hardware failure, and a detailed overhaul should be carried out after sales. The battery itself has been depleted or damaged, replace the battery directly.